From Saturday 2nd August
Masses to be celebrated at usual time.
(Maximum 70 people - Face covering Compulsory for those aged over 11 years old)
1. The obligation to attend Sunday Mass remains suspended. Please stay at home if you or someone you live with starts to show symptoms: a high temperature, a new, continuous cough, a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste or you have been in contact with someone who has the virus.
2. Children under 16 years should be accompanied by their parent or other responsible adult.
3. As you enter and leave the church please sanitise your hands. Alcohol hand gel is provided at doors. The toilets will not be available.
4. Do not forget your face mask or other face covering as they are compulsory as 2 metre distancing is reduced to 1 metre + from each other.
5. Members of the same household can sit together.
6. There will be no singing, no offertory procession, no bidding prayers, no offertory collection and no exchanging of the sign of peace during the Mass. For donations there will be baskets available at the exits and entrance.
7. Holy Communion will be distributed only under one kind (i.e. the Host). You will only be able to receive Holy Communion on the hand. When you receive Holy Communion do not say ‘Amen’ aloud. It is vital that you follow the guidance of the Stewards who will direct you.
8. At the moment no altar servers (except of the Master of Ceremony) will be needed.
9. Toilets will remain closed.
10. When mass has ended, please leave the church so the cleaners can begin the cleaning. Please respect the social distancing requirements before and after mass.
11. (NEW) Worshippers should limit their interactions with anyone they are not attending church with, i.e. if they are attending corporate worship with one other household, wherever possible they should maintain social distancing with anyone outside of this group.